JOIN OUR FAN PAGE:

Monday, November 8, 2010

Who do you know in San Francisco? Movement Magic Live!


Today I wrote my Being Attraction Plan for the perfect Movement Magic Business Partner.

Then I got all gussied up and followed my intuition into the city.

My declaration is that I am being engaging, uplifting and clear.
I employed my pendulum when moving through the possible venues like, gyms, dance & yoga studios.

The Magical Movements I offer are:
The Lighten-Up: 5min Process


I almost gave up and came home. And I saw a book store that peaked my curiosity.

I asked if there was a yoga studio nearby and YES, one block up.

It is called KIKI-YO and they were closed. I saw the YELP symbol in the window.
When I came home I emailed the owner a biz proposal.

SO, who do you know in San Francisco that might live to experience Movement Magic Live?
~















No comments:

Post a Comment