JOIN OUR FAN PAGE:

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Occupy the Body Movement: I Go Within and I Go Without!

I snagged this picture from Thrive the Movement to illustrate...




ENTRY 1

I am grateful for the body and this body is the vehicle for the soul.
I am appreciative for the emotions and thoughts and these are products of the soul.
I am thankful for the mind and this is the instrument for the soul.
I am the soul
I am a being of divine intelligence, divine love and divine power.
I am connected to the source.
I am one with Life, Love and Joy.
I am one with all.
I am the soul
My version from this webpage.

What I just wrote is new to me. And as I say it frequently my world view, the perception I have had is changing.

Along with:
Nothing in my world is real..... I see the illusion as an illusion.
The meaning of everything is the meaning I give it....I decide what it means.
I am who I say I am and my experience is what I say it is.... I recreate myself anew.
~Neal Donald Walsch ~Communion with God.

I am 56 and I just arrived in my body last Monday 11/28/11 at 1pm PST....more in ENTRY 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment